To Install remote access for a technician please do the following.
- Click this download link and choose to Save File. It may take a minute or two to download depending on your Internet speed.
- Once saved double click the file to run the installation.
- You will be presented with a Welcome to TeamViewer 6 Host screen, click the Next button.
- The next screen is for the Enviroment select company / commercial use and click Next.
- On the Licence Agreement tick the I accept and click Next.
- Enter a password which has atleast 6 characters and includes a number. Do this twice and click Finish *dont use your personal password as you will need to give the password you have entered to an Onsite Helper Technician.
- Once the installation is finished, a new windows should appear showing Your ID followed by a number. Please email or call an Onsite Helper technician and advise what the ID number and password is.
Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpdesk phone number is 03 9999 3106
Also advise when it is a good time for the technician to log onto your computer as you will be unable to use it while the technician is working on it.
Teamviewer will stay online by default and allow an Onsite Helper to login. If you wish to restrict this access then you can right click the teamviewer icon in the system tray (bottom right hand cornet) and click Exit teamviewer.
You can also uninstall teamviewer from control panel, add remove programs.
For Mac, please download the file from here and follow the same instructions,