If your business is using Google Workspace, then it makes sense to use computer hardware best suited to operate in the Google Cloud. Introducing Google Chrome devices!
Chromebooks & Chromebox
Chromebooks are ideal for laptop use, while the Chromebox is the desktop computer replacement. Besides being easier to transport and use, here are the benefits they bring to your business :
- They work perfectly with Google Workspace. Apps such as Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, etc are all ready to go and you can even work without internet by installing offline Google Workspace Apps
- Both are fast booting into the operating system within a few seconds (faster than any Mac or PC)
- They are secure & maintenance free: No antivirus software is needed. Chromebooks come with built-in malware and virus protection, with multiple layers of security and an automatic update system. Virus protection stays up-to-date automatically, so you are always running the latest and most secure version.
- Chrome manages your updates silently in the background and helps reduce your IT costs with Chrome devices.
- They are compatible with your corporate network – Chrome Enterprise provide businesses large and small with enterprise grade security and new management capabilities including Microsoft Active Directory integration, and Native Print Management for both local and cloud printers
- Both are quick to setup and manage – deploy in minutes and manage devices easily from the web-based Chrome Management.
- Both implement great battery life – most Chromebooks last between 6 to 12 hours on a single charge. Also, they are lightweight and ideal for travel.
- They are cheap – about half the price for Windows and a 3rd of the price as Apple. Ongoing IT costs are smaller as well
Chromebox for meetings
Contact us today to discuss which Chrome device best suits your business
Google Workspace Other Services
See how your business can improve Google Workspace addoption, efficiencies, collaboration and security with our recommended products and services click here: