WHO WE ARE
Onsite Helper is a Melbourne based IT support service catering for the needs of businesses. Since 2005, we have been providing support services to clients all throughout Victoria. We work with businesses across a wide range of industries including (but not limited to) the financial, legal, retail and hospitality sectors.
We Understand You!
Onsite Helper understand how frustrating and costly it can be when your IT systems fail to function the way you expect them to. It can be a challenge for anyone to keep their computer fully protected from the countless threats that surface every day.
At Onsite Helper, our ambition is to assist you with all your IT needs by providing you with personalised solutions. Our goal is to become a valuable and trusted partner to you in effectively managing all of your technological concerns by providing you a service that is second to none. In fact, we are so confident that you will be satisfied with our service that we offer a 100% money- back guarantee.
Our Unique Service
- We provide a unique and personalized service that retail chains can’t offer
- We have aim to educate our clients so that they get the most out of our services
- We service and operate locally, so you can expect prompt and professional service
- We give each customer the personal attention they deserve
- We pride ourselves on our passion for IT and our experience in the industry reflects this
A friendly voice will greet you whenever you call us. First and foremost, we will listen to you before we apply our knowledge to help your business back on track.
What to expect
- If your issue is not urgent (stopping you from working), we will collect details about your issue and lodge them into a queue. We aim to resolve all jobs within 24 hours.
- If your are a Managed Services or Google Apps Gold Packaged client, you will receive priority service and have access to 24 hour emergency response. We aim to resolve the issue on first call.
- Your calls will be answered professionally and promptly by one of our staff members.
- Wherever possible, a single support team representative will take ownership of your problem until its resolved to your satisfaction. If they are unavailable, ownership of your call will be taken by another qualified representative who can assist you.
- For a complex issue, we will provide you with a clear timeline of what will happen and when the issue will be resolved.
Whether you use our services a little or you use our services a lot, we promise to take good care of you all the same. We will get to know your business and look after your interests as if they are our own. You will get the best value with the solutions we provide you.
What to expect
- No matter what time of the day or how you contact us, we will always get back to you promptly.
- We are straight talkers so we will tell you what we really think in the solutions we provide you. We will tell you the components which are essential to resolve your issues and those which are ideal but optional. All proposals are written in plain language with a transparent pricing structure so you understand all the services and changes.
- We deal directly with wholesalers for hardware and software which means you will get the best price for these items.
We are a one stop shop for all your IT needs but we do not claim to be experts in all things IT. For aspects of jobs outside our expertise, we liaise the experts in that area for assistance. If we believe we cannot do right by you, we will always recommend you to someone who can and advise accordingly.
What to expect
- Clear communication about what we can do and where we need assistance from the experts.
- Where we engage experts, we will provide you with a quote on the costs and ask for your approval before we proceed.
We understand and know how to work IT and we believe you can too without being overly bogged down in the jargon. We work on the basis of keeping things simple. If we make it easier for you to understand and use your IT system, the less you will need us for the small things.
What to expect
- We offer an IT systems audit for first time clients so we can assess and simplify the setup and usage of that system. This maximises efficiency, increases ease of usage for staff and lowers operational costs for the business.
- Free training resources are available on our website regarding F.A.Q’s on the systems you use. These resources are frequently updated to keep you current.
- We can provide you with structured training for an affordable price if interested.
- We are highly contactable. You can call, email or submit job requests through our portal.
- We keep you up to date on new IT features and products that can improve your business.
Our technicians are professional, approachable, confidential and careful. That is the impression we want to leave our technicians with you.
What to expect
- We apologise when at times the job may take a little longer than expected. We are taking that extra care to ensure that your IT system is ok.
- We try our very best to meet appointments. If for whatever reason we will be more than 15 minutes late, we will call you to advise you.
- We do our best to keep your business operational even if it means working late, after hours or on weekends.
- Where there is a genuine IT disaster, getting you back up and running is our number one priority.
- When we do work we always make sure your data is safe and secure. We are discreet with your confidential information including your usernames and passwords
We have systems and processes which streamlines our business operations. However, we are flexible when required and a willing attitude to see to a positive resolution to all situations.
What to expect
- We offer you options to reduce your costs such as the option to drop off a desktop rather than being charged for a pick up.
- We offer you payment options which will save you time and money such as direct debit and purchase of prepaid hours.
- We have set business hours that we work but understand that some things just can’t wait. We work around the clock to get you back on your feet.
IT systems are complex so mistakes or problems are bound to happen. We want you to notify us as soon as possible when this happens. You can call, email, instant message (Google hangout) or submit a support request on our online booking system. More often than not, the problem is resolved and all parties are happy. This is because we try our very best to resolve the situation to your expectation. If you are on Managed Services or Google Apps Gold Packages, we have a Standard Level Agreement with you.
What to expect
- Where you have a query on any of our invoices, contact our accounts manager who will assist you. We aim to resolve all queries within 10 working days.
- In the situation that you are unsatisfied with our standard of work, we would like to hear from you. Your business is important to us and we would like to be given the opportunity to rectify the work to your expectations.
- Where you have a complaint, we will acknowledge your complaint within 24 hours of receipt and offer you a solution in writing within 5 working days.
- If we cannot, for whatever reason, offer you a solution within this period,we will let you know.
We are always looking for ways to improve. We want to hear your opinions and views about how we perform – good or bad. Your opinion is important to us and it helps us improve what we do for you.
What to expect
- We will provide you with the opportunity to give us feedback, compliments or comments on our work. You can do this by completing our feedback forms
We are an IT company servicing businesses. We recognise that we are part of the problem when it comes to the usage of resources such as power, paper and ink contributing to carbon emissions and climate change. We want to part of the solution.
What to expect
- We will continue to assist businesses reduce their carbon footprint through the solutions we provide to you.
- We look for the most affordable energy efficient systems to provide to you.
- We have solutions for paperless offices such as electronic faxes.
- We have solutions that reduces ink usage in printers and photocopies while saving you money.
- Where we can we do our work remotely which reduces our need to drive to places and so use fossil fuels.
Meet the team
“EL PRESIDENTE” Adrian is the founder of Onsite Helper. Adrian’s passion includes implementing systems and educating people on how to leverage technology to improve business efficiency and collaboration. When Adrian isn’t working on business development, he is out and about visiting clients for strategic IT reviews and discussions as well as conducting Gsuite training to a large audience. Adrian has 16 over years experience working in IT industry and a number of training and certifications including: Google (G Suite), Microsoft & Cisco. Outside of work you can find Adrian on the Soccer field or 30 metres underwater scuba diving.
“TECH LEADER” Graham heads the technical team. Having worked for some of the most prestigious international companies throughout his 16 year career including Jaguar Cars, Diageo, Bank of Ireland, Virgin, RABO and ING he brings strong technical capabilities and client services to the team. His expertise is in infrastructure design and build including enterprise class storage area networks with EMC, IBM and NETAPP, virtual infrastructure design and implementation with VMware and Hyper-V, business continuity disaster recovery & security. His current focus is with educating businesses on how to integrate their physical and cloud based infrastructures for best client experience.
“ENFORCER” Lily has been with the Company since its inception and is a well trusted adviser to the CEO. Her scientific, legal and commercial experience allows her to provide a unique level of support to the Company as CFO. She believes that all aspects of the business is quantifiable and spends a large proportion of her time preparing for or resolving legal and/or monetary issues. She is a strict enforcer of Company policy and operations. Her passions outside of her consulting role includes biotechnology, intellectual property protection, commercialisation and kickboxing.
Client Relations Associate
“INFLUENCER” Stan is your resident Client Relations Associate at Onsite Helper with over 10 years experience in the IT industry. Previously working in the telecommunications sector, he has moved over to the world of MSP’s and all that they have to offer. His passion is to provide clients with peace of mind that their IT systems and infrastructure is in good hands. When he’s off sleep therapist duties you can find him scouring the internet for his next overseas adventure, 30 metres underwater alongside ‘El Presidente’ or riding his motorbike.
“TECH THERAPIST” Ersin takes a calm, caring and professional approach to resolving client technical issues. He is much loved by his peers and clients for his honesty, reliability and technical ability. He is well versed in providing all round support and has specialist knowledge regarding G Suite migrations and implementations of VoIP systems. He also has a passion for AWS and is currently studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam. In his off-time, Ersin enjoys playing golf, going to the gym and spending time with his family.
“ARCHITECH” Adam is an expat from the Sunshine State with a great love for gaming and loud rock music (the tinnitus is not so great). Adam is a strong problem solver spending lots of time tinkering and designing new strategies to improve existing IT issues and infrastructure.Outside of work, Adam can be found in the depths of a huge fantasy RPG or exploring the endless sights of Melbourne.
Colin K. Gan
“FRONTLINE” Colin is the technician you will often speak to when calling in for support. He has over 10 years industry experience with speciality in computer hardware such as laptop, system and server/network equipment as well as software issue such as Microsoft Windows. Colin is also often the technician who will visit you at your office/premises to perform maintenance while providing advice on best practice for computer usage. Outside of work, Colin loves to try new coffee places and restaurants and travels with his family.
“NETWORKS BOSS” Bostjan is a motivated, skilled and committed technical administrator with a solid track record of success. With ISP level experience, he has a great understanding of the business needs of small businesses. As a former network operations expert, he is skilled in network and service monitoring, troubleshooting and configuring Cisco, Juniper, Ericsson and Ubiquity equipment. Off work he spends his time with his family and friends simply enjoying life.
Accounts and Operations Manager
“STRAIGHT TALKING” Caroline ensures that the Company continues to have a healthy flow of funds to support business operations. She has a masters in Accounting, has worked in hospitality and volunteered in non-profit organisations. She loves to read, listen to music, learn Japanese and participate in Toastmaster events.
“INVISIBLE NINJA” Jaydi is a polite, enthusiastic and highly trained technician who efficiently provides client technical services remotely. He has over 13 years experience and has training and certifications including in Microsoft, various routers like Cyberoam D-Link etc., Connectwise, CompTIA Network+ A+ among many others. When Jaydi is not working he goes to the gym regularly or is a couch potato who loves watching movies.
Accounts and Operations Manager
A trustworthy, bright and hardworking individual is required to fill the position as Accounts and Operations Manager with IT support services company Onsite Helper.
The role is 2-4 days per week depending on workload and salary will be based on experience. You must be available to start in the first week of December. The role is best suited for a recent graduate in commerce/accounting looking to up skill. You will be working closely with the CEO and under the supervision of the CFO.
Dreaming of an IT job where you do more than telling someone to turn their computers off and on again.
A job where everyday challenges are different, where what you do actually matters? Are you able to problem solve, plan and implement IT support solutions for clients? Have you experience in IT support or help desk and want a change? Onsite Helper may be just the right fit for you.